PSIClone™ Hand-Held Hard Drive Cloning, Imaging & Erasing Tool
on GSA Contract GS-02F-0111P
Price $1,999.00 Delivered
The PSIClone™ Hard Drive Cloning & Imaging Tool is a hand-held data recovery lab that clones, images, erases and verifies computer hard drives.
The PSIClone™ is the product of 27 years of expertise in the data recovery field by a team of engineers who specialize in including ‘unrecoverable’ data recovery hardware and software solutions. Designed by the best data recovery engineers in the business, the PSIClone is the device chosen by forensic investigators to reconsruct "unrecoverable" data.
Provides a built-in write blocker to protect the integrity of the data on the source drive.
The disk cloning function creates a forensic copy of the source drive.
Includes MD5 hash calculation.
Drive imaging creates a file or set of files representing the entire structure and file system of a source drive.
Creates image files of 700 MB, 1 GB or 2GB depending on user preferences.
Formats the destination drive with a FAT32 file system so files can be used with other PC based forensic tools.
User-configurable error handling capabilities offer unique options when working with troubled drives
Built-in, non-destructive HDD diagnostics tool helps to identify drive issues quickly.
Saves custom configurations in non-volatile memory
Automatically detects and uses maximum drive transfer capability
The new software available Dec 2008 will feature the following enhancements and options:
- Version 4.0 DriveKey - ability to remove, replace, save hard drive passwords (law enforcement/government)
- Version 4.0 eDrive - ability to create error drives to use for testing equipment and training
- Version 4.0 GClone - ability to copy and save information in the G-list sectors (error sectors)
- Version 4.0 Data recovery software included in the box (Recover My Files and Mount Image Pro) from GetData software gives you the total data recovery solution in one box!
- Version 4.0 Compression
- Version 4.0 Email Alert - ability to set up an email address to email yourself when the PSIClone starts, stops, runs into errors on the drive, or time or percentage of completion increments
- NOW! 20 percent faster then Talon in 3rd party field testing
The PSIClone™ is a handheld data recovery lab designed by data recovery engineers for data recovery engineers. Understanding the importance of data integrity, the engineers have provided a built-in write blocker that protects the data on the source drive. The disk cloning function creates a forensic copy of the source drive. Coupled with the added MD5 hash utility, the PSIClone™ gives the forensic investigator everything they need to complete their mission successfully.
Drive imaging creates a file or set of files which represent the entire structure and file system of a source drive. PSIClone creates image files which may be 700 MB, 1 GB or 2GB depending on the user’s preferences. PSIClone™ will format the destination drive with a FAT32 file system so that the files can be used with other PC-based forensic tools.
The PSIClone™ erases all user-addressable sectors on a drive, using one of many different patterns, including pattern, increment, inverse bit or random.
The PSIClone™ confirms if your hard drive has been disabled via the process of degaussing. Simply connect the unit to your degaussed hard drive: if your HD has been properly degaussed, the PSIClone will not recognize the drive, nor will it be able to read the data.
Error Handling Capabilities
PSIClone’s robust, user-configurable error handling capabilities offer unique options when working with troubled drives. The built-in, non-destructive HDD diagnostics tool helps to identify drive issues quickly.
CPR Toolbox Companion Software
The CPR Toolbox application simplifies and extends the functionality of the PSIClone™. CPR Toolbox requires Microsoft Windows XP (with Service Pack 2 installed). Within the CPR Toolbox, a powerful applet called ‘Control Panel’ may be used in conjunction with the device to perform a wealth of HDD and data functions, including:
- MD5 Hash
- Non-intrusive HDD Diagnostics
- Create, edit, delete Host Protected Area (HPA)
- Audit Trail (logs to text file)
Screenshot of the CPR Toolbox Companion Software
- Small, standalone device
- Hand-held, portable and easy to setup
- Easy to read menus
- 16x2 backlit LCD screen
- Native SATA & PATA Interfaces
- Robust Error Handling
- Built in Forensic Write-Block
- Sector to Sector Cloning
- Drive Imaging
- Session Logging With GPS Position/Time Stamps
- MD5 Hash Generation
- Drive Erasing With User-Selectable Methods
- Compare Functions
- Drive Diagnostics With Bad Sector Replacement
- Supports Transfer Rates up to UDMA 4
- USB for Easy Upgrades and Host Software Interface
- Automatically detects and uses maximum drive transfer capability
- Selectable UDMA Mode/PIO
- Unobtrusive HDD Diagnostics
- Included AC/DC Power Supply
Drive Interfaces: Parallel ATA (PATA) & Serial ATA (SATA)
Host Interface: USB 2.0
Max Transfer Rate: Up to 3.6 Gigabyte per minute
Input Voltage: +12 VDC
Max Input Current: 3.5 A
Voltage Supplied to Drives: +12 VDC, +5 VDC
Device Addressing Support: 28 bit and 48 bit supported
Max Transfer Mode: UDMA Mode 4
Supported Devices: ATA 4 through ATA 7
Dimensions: 4.15" l X 1.41" h X 4.16" W
Approx. Device Weight: 11oz
Main Menu Options
User selectable write pattern
Inverting bits pattern
User Configurable Options
Drive Power Down Options
Jump Size on Error
Image File Size
LBA Direction (for reverse cloning)
Drive Power Cables (2)
PATA Cables (2)
SATA Cables (2)
AC Power Adapter
CPR Toolbox Software CD
Hard Transportation Case
PATA to SATA Adapter Cables (2)
SATA to PATA Adapter Cables (2)
One year standard warranty from date of shipment. Three year extended warranty available for $395.00.
Extend PSIClone™ functionality by using specific hard drive adapters. Cloning or wiping dissimilar form factors easily with the following adapters:
- 2.5" Adapter - cost $163.91
- 1.8" Toshiba Adapter
- 1.8" Hitachi Adapter
- Compact Flash Adapter - cost $163.91
- PCMCIA Adapter - cost $163.91
Product software updates are downloadable direct from the Web.
Please note that commercial shipping in the
contiguous United States will be an additional charge.
As international shipping and non-contiguous domestic shipping
rates vary, we will provide a quote for your location upon
receipt of your order.