FD 7200 Series: Very High-Volume Professional Modular Inserter
The GSA Delivered Price for The FD 7200 Special 1F Model is $39,954.00
The efficient modular design of the 7200 Series Very High Volume Professional Modular Inserters makes it an extremely efficient folder/inserter solution, supporting the complete range of mailing applications and focusing on creating professional, high-quality mail pieces.
The FD 7200 Inserter Series take flexibility and productivity to new heights. Whether inserting a 50-page document, a glossy booklet up to 6mm thick, or everything in between, this complete system will meet the challenge. Its modular design offers up to 11 feed stations--with high-capacity feeders--and a standard capacity of up to 2,000 sheets. The top-loading envelope hopper holds up to 800 #10 envelopes or 500 flats, in landscape orientation. Inserting into landscape flats offers higher processing speeds, fewer jams, and lower envelope costs.
A 15” color touchscreen "Dashboard" interface guides operators through job programming and functions. Unlimited programmable jobs make it even easier to run recurring or frequently processed applications. The 7200 Inserter Series has optional High-Capacity Intelligent Feeders with the ability to read 1 and 2-track OMR, 1D Barcodes and 2D Data Matrix, and these codes can be located anywhere on the document. Infrared and electromechanical Double Document Detectors help to ensure the correct documents get into each envelope. These features allow for the automatic insertion of multiple-page documents, eliminating the tedious task of manually collating and inserting.
The 7200 Inserter Series has the power to process up to 4,800 envelopes per hour, up to 200,000 finished pieces per week. The robust folding system folds up to 8 sheets at a time. Feeders can also be linked with a Cascade Mode to maximize output by connecting feeders filled with the same document. When one feeder empties, the next automatically starts feeding. Optional High-Capacity Versatile Feeders are top loading to make it easy to reload
"on-the-fly". This provides the extra capability to insert a variety of media, including glossy booklets, DVDs and small inserts.
- Speed: Up to 4,800/hr
- 15" Touchscreen interface
- Modular 1 to 11 feeders
- Limitless programable jobs
- 20 programmable jobs
- Document feeder capacity of up to 500 each, high capacity up to 1,000 each
- Envelope feeder capacity of up to 800 #10 or 6” x 9.5” envelopes, up to 500 10” x 13” landscape flats
- Folds up to 8 sheets at a time
- High-Capacity Versatile Feeders: Process inserts from 20# to 6mm thick, including glossy booklets
- Intelligent Feeders: Able to read codes, printed anywhere on the document
- High-Capacity Output: 4-foot Output Conveyor can be used straight-on or at 90° to the system
- Continuous Operation: Versatile Feeders are bottom-feeding for reloading on-the-fly
- Accumulation/Divert Deck: High-speed/capacity accumulator, divert tray holds up to 300 sheets
- Custom Cabinets: Ergonomically designed, moveable storage
- Data Logging Capability: Optional software provides a full production report for mailing integrity
|GSA Purchase price||$39,954.00|
|Feed Hoppers||One 1,000-sheet Flex-Feeder|
|Speed||Up to 4,800/hour #10 envelopes|
|Duty Cycle||Up to 200,000 pieces per month|
|Top-loading, up to 800 standard envelopes or 500 flat envelopes (landscape orientation)|
|110 VAC (60 Hz)|
Government buyers please note: This unit is shipped CONUS free of charge. It cannot be shipped to APO addresses. If the unit is shipped overseas to a physical address, additional shipping charges may apply.
Please note that commercial shipping within the continental United States will be an additional charge. International shipping and non-continental domestic shipping rates vary, and a shipping quotation will be provided for your location upon receipt of purchase order.