FD 6202 Series: Low-Volume Desktop Inserters (DISCONTINUED)
GSA Delivered Price:
FD 6202-Basic 1: $7,940
FD 6202-Basic 2: $10,852
FD 6202-Advanced 1: $9,214
FD 6202-Advanced 2: $12,358
The 6202 Series of Low-Volume Desktop Inserters brings advanced folding & inserting technology and flexibility to the office environment. The unique Autoset feature allows for one touch setup of new jobs by automatically measuring paper lengths, envelope sizes and fold lengths. Recurring and frequent jobs run in autoset can also be stored as a programmed job setting for hassle-free setup and operation. The powerful folding system enables the 6202 Inserter Series to accurately fold up to five sheets of paper at the same time.
Four Models Available:
Four configurations are available to meet your processing needs:
1. The FD6202-basic 1 model is equipped with one automatic sheet feeder.
2. The FD6202-basic 2 model comes with two automatic sheet feeders.
3. The FD6202-advanced 1 model comes with one sheet feeder and one insert/bre feeder.
4. The FD6202-advanced 2 comes with two sheet feeders and one insert/bre feeder.
The 6202 Inserter Series processes at a rate of up to 2,200 pieces per hour and can handle up to 325 sheets in each feeder. Feeders can be refilled "on-the-fly" allowing for continuous operation. The cascade mode maximizes production of the models with two sheet feeders by filling both feeders with the same documents. When one feeder empties the other automatically starts feeding. This feature permits total input capacity of up to 650 sheets. The enhanced folding system is capable of folding and inserting up to five documents at one time.
- Extreme Speed: up to 2,200/hr
- Paper Size: up to 8.5" x 11"
- Feeder Capacity:: up to 325 sheets
- Feeder Options:1, 1 1/2, 2 or 2 1/2 feeders
- Dashboard Display:user-friendly display for easy setup
- Flexible Sealing:seal and non-seal capabilities
- Programmable Folding:nine programmable fold applications
|GSA Delivered Purchase Price||Call For Special Pricing|
|Feed Hoppers||Up to 325 sheets or approx. 45 BRE’s|
|Speed||Up to 2,200 pieces per hour|
|Duty Cycle||Up to 15,000 pieces per day|
|100 - 120 Volts AC 50/60Hz|
Government buyers please note: This unit is shipped CONUS free of charge. It cannot be shipped to APO addresses. If the unit is shipped overseas to a physical address, additional shipping charges may apply.
Please note that commercial shipping within the continental United States will be an additional charge. International shipping and non-continental domestic shipping rates vary, and a shipping quotation will be provided for your location upon receipt of purchase order.