Olympus 7T P55C Photo Thermal Printer--600 Disc Capacity
**Model in video above is Zeus 7T**
Additional Blu-Ray option available
The Olympus 7T Publisher combines a robust and powerful core engine with up-to-date Windows and Web-clients. Server components control the connected CD/DVD/BD production systems. An intuitive graphical user interface of the client application makes media copies, creation of CD/DVD/BD data media, Audio CDs, Video CD/DVD/BDs and print jobs a straightforward process. Additionally, the status of media production and devices can be monitored network-wide.
NEW - Browser-Based Client Application - web clients can start production jobs with the help of a browser. This way, the jobs can be sent to the server – via the internet – and the production status can also be controlled. The web client does not need to be installed and is operating system independent. Consequently an automated and centralized production of media on a professional production system is now also possible for Mac and UNIX users.
Media production can also be executed by using standard file system operations. Files to be published are just copied to a specific folder of a file system and recorded to media according to user defined events. This method, called Event Controlled Recording (ECR), includes also label printing and supports network-wide usage of CD/DVD/BD production systems, even in heterogeneous environments.
The batch interface of Olympus Publisher can be used for a seamless integration of media production into an existing workflow. All details, like media content, print file and further job attributes, can be defined in a project file and transmitted to the server by using a plain script language. By this powerful method applications like “Patient CD”, “Direct Marketing” or “Just-In-Time Production” can be implemented as efficient and professional as required.
** Business Card Disc Capacity is 210 discs.
*** Reduces regular disc capacity to 300 discs and business card disc capacity to 210 discs.
Olympus 7T Publishing Station Features:
- Self-Contained - Fully Embedded PC w/ Windows 7 & all necessary software preinstalled
- 7 Drives w/ 600 or 900 Disc Capacity (this model is 600)
- Inkjet or Thermal printers (this model comes P55 THermal)
- English, German, French, Japanese language options.
- 3-Year Warranty on Autoloader - Industry leading
- Fastest loading/unloading system in the industry
- Works 24/7 without interruption
- Mechanial picker designed to not pickup multiple discs
- Sticky Media Separator option (if neccessary)
- Standard off-the-shelf HP ink cartridges for SpeedJet Pro printer.
- Mini & Business Card adapters available for select models
- Production of small/large batches of multiple CD/DVD/BDs or of unique discs
- Automated production of media including label printing
- Media production by using standard file system operations
- Full asynchronous production - produce 7 unique jobs simultaneously. A job contains 1 unique data master for duplication and 1 unique label file for printing.
- Integration into existing workflows and applications via batch interface
Olympus Publisher's software SDK (Software Developer Kit) can be integrated into any environment for customized recording and printing. SDK enables you to collect individual data from any source and record and print it to individual DVD-Rs, CD-Rs and now Blu-Ray Discs.
- Parallel operation of multiple Olympus Publishers connected on the same network, includes Load-Balancing
- Network-wide control of the production process by Windows and Web-clients
- Support of DDP files
- Archive and backup your data
- On-Demand publishing with customized label printing
- Mastering of data CD/DVD/BDs and audio CDs
P55C Photo Thermal Printer Features:
The new P55 Thermal Printer produces high quality thermal prints that are photo realistic. The P55 has redefined the industry standard.
The P55 has been optimized to produce vibrant colors with increased clarity and sharpness of each image produced. The 400 dpi resolution is the highest in the industry today unmatched by any competitor!
The P55 thermal printing technology ushers in a new era of affordable, high quality CD/DVD media printing, producing photo realistic labels that are truly unmatched. The CD-R/DVDR labeling has been given a new meaning. The P55 printer blows away traditional screen printing and replaces it with unsurpassed quality never before seen on a thermal printer.
- Revolutionary New Printing System
- Featuring Dye Sublimation
- Outstanding Photo Quality
- 400 DPI Print Resolution
- Highest Resolution Available Today
- Bleed Free and UV Stable
- Printing Method : Thermal Re-transfer Printing
- Media: 12 cm CD/DVD Disc
- Ribbon Capacity: 500 images/ ribbon (Full Color)
- Print Resolution: 400 dpi
- Printing Speed: 80 Sec/ Disc (12 cm Disc)
- Interface: IEEE 1284 ECP
- Printer Driver: Windows 2K/XP, Linux Redhat 7.2
- Power Voltage: 100-120Vac, 200-240Vac/ 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 500W or less
- Dimensions: 11 7/8(W) x 9 1/2(H) x 15 5/16(D) in.
- Weight: 48.5lbs / 22 kg
Autoloader in Box 29x30x22 - 45 lbs
Drive Tower Box 23x20x13 - 40 lbs
P55 Thermal Printer - 16x12x9.5 - 48.5 lbs
|P55 Thermal Printer Speed
||80 sec/ Disc
|Max Print Resolution
||Up to 600 discs
Please note that shipping in the contiguous United States will be an additional charge. As international shipping and non-contiguous domestic shipping rates vary, we will provide a quote for your location upon receipt of your order.
Autoloader: 29 inches
| Autoloader: 736.6 mm
Autoloader: 30 inches
| Autoloader: 762 mm
Autoloader: 22 inches
| Autoloader: 558.8 mm
Autoloader: 45 lbs.
| Autoloader: 20.41 kg