Olympus 7H with SpeedJet Inkjet Printer--600 Disc Capacity
**Model in video above is Zeus 7T**
Additional Blu-Ray option available
The Olympus 7H Publisher combines a robust and powerful core engine with up-to-date Windows and Web-clients. Server components control the connected CD/DVD/BD production systems. An intuitive graphical user interface of the client application makes media copies, creation of CD/DVD/BD data media, Audio CDs, Video CD/DVD/BDs and print jobs a straightforward process. Additionally, the status of media production and devices can be monitored network-wide.
NEW - Browser-Based Client Application - web clients can start production jobs with the help of a browser. This way, the jobs can be sent to the server – via the internet – and the production status can also be controlled. The web client does not need to be installed and is operating system independent. Consequently an automated and centralized production of media on a professional production system is now also possible for Mac and UNIX users.
Media production can also be executed by using standard file system operations. Files to be published are just copied to a specific folder of a file system and recorded to media according to user defined events. This method, called Event Controlled Recording (ECR), includes also label printing and supports network-wide usage of CD/DVD/BD production systems, even in heterogeneous environments.
The batch interface of the Olympus Publisher can be used for a seamless integration of media production into an existing workflow. All details, like media content, print files and further job attributes, can be defined in a project file and transmitted to the server by using a plain script language. By this powerful method applications like “Patient CD”, “Direct Marketing” or “Just-In-Time Production” can be implemented as efficient and professional as required.
** Business Card Disc Capacity is 210 discs.
*** Reduces regular disc capacity to 300 discs and business card disc capacity to 210 discs.
Olympus 7H Publishing Station Features:
- Self-Contained - Fully Embedded PC w/ Windows 7 & all necessary software preinstalled
- 7 Drives w/ 600 or 900 Disc Capacity (Depending on printer)
- Inkjet or Thermal printers (this model comes Inkjet)
- English, German, French, Japanese language options.
- 3-Year Warranty on Autoloader - Industry leading
- Fastest loading/unloading system in the industry
- Works 24/7 without interruption
- Mechanial picker designed to not pickup multiple discs
- Sticky Media Separator option (if neccessary)
- Standard off-the-shelf HP ink cartridges for SpeedJet Pro printer.
- Mini & Business Card adapters available for select models
- Production of small/large batches of multiple CD/DVD/BDs or of unique discs
- Automated production of media including label printing
- Media production by using standard file system operations
- Full asynchronous production - produce 7 unique jobs simultaneously. A job contains 1 unique data master for duplication and 1 unique label file for printing.
- Integration into existing workflows and applications via batch interface
Olympus Publisher's software SDK (Software Developer Kit) can be integrated into any environment for customized recording and printing. SDK enables you to collect individual data from any source and record and print it to individual DVD-Rs, CD-Rs and now Blu-Ray Discs.
- Parallel operation of multiple Olympus Publishers connected on the same network, includes Load-Balancing
- Network-wide control of the production process by Windows and Web-clients
- Support of DDP files
- Archive and backup your data
- On-Demand publishing with customized label printing
- Mastering of data CD/DVD/BDs and audio CDs
SpeedJet Inkjet Printer Features:
The SpeedJet Pro features HPs' UNIQUE PhotoREt IV color-layering technology which is able to deliver vivid, tru-to-life photos. HP PhotoREt IV controls the placement of the 6-inks more precisely than ever before. Each dot is capable of receiving 32 minuscule drops of color, each one precisely positioned to achieve smoother graduations in tone and to virtually eliminate any grain in the printed image.
PhotoREt IV can deliver 289 levels of shade for each color (compared eith 17 levels in previous generations) and offers a complete palette in excess of 1.2 million colors. The outstanding print quality is also achieved through the clever design of the drawer mechanism, which holds the discs in place to such a high degree of accuracy, that the finest inkjet printing can take place. The drawer mechanism's superior in/out tray also allows for fast printing speeds.
In addition to 120mm CDs and DVDs, 80mm mini discs and CD business cards can also be printed with the use of optional adapters and unlike most disc printers, the SpeedJet Pro uses standard HP color, photo and black ink cartridges for the most cost effective printing possible.
Autoloader in Box 29x30x22 - 45 lbs
Drive Tower Box 23x20x13 - 40 lbs
Speedjet Inkjet Printer - 17.6x14x7.6 - 12.2 lbs
|Speedjet Printer Speed
|16-134 seconds per disc depending on quality
|Max Print Resolution
|4800 x 1200 dpi with 16.7 million colours
|Up to 600 discs
Please note that shipping in the contiguous United States will be an additional charge. As international shipping and non-contiguous domestic shipping rates vary, we will provide a quote for your location upon receipt of your order.
Autoloader: 29 inches
| Autoloader: 736.6 mm
Autoloader: 30 inches
| Autoloader: 762 mm
Autoloader: 22 inches
| Autoloader: 558.8 mm
Autoloader: 45 lbs.
| Autoloader: 20.41 kg