Olympus 7P Pro III Thermal Printer--900 Disc Capacity
**Model in video above is Zeus 7T**
Additional Blu-Ray option available
The Olympus 7P Publisher combines a robust and powerful core engine with up-to-date Windows and Web-clients. Server components control the connected CD/DVD/BD production systems. An intuitive graphical user interface of the client application makes media copies, creation of CD/DVD/BD data media, Audio CDs, Video CD/DVD/BDs and print jobs a straightforward process. Additionally, the status of media production and devices can be monitored network-wide.
NEW - Browser-Based Client Application - web clients can start production jobs with the help of a browser. This way, the jobs can be sent to the server – via the internet – and the production status can also be controlled. The web client does not need to be installed and is operating system independent. Consequently an automated and centralized production of media on a professional production system is now also possible for Mac and UNIX users.
Media production can also be executed by using standard file system operations. Files to be published are just copied to a specific folder of a file system and recorded to media according to user defined events. This method, called Event Controlled Recording (ECR), includes also label printing and supports network-wide usage of CD/DVD/BD production systems, even in heterogeneous environments.
The batch interface of Olympus Publisher can be used for a seamless integration of media production into an existing workflow. All details, like media content, print file and further job attributes, can be defined in a project file and transmitted to the server by using a plain script language. By this powerful method applications like “Patient CD”, “Direct Marketing” or “Just-In-Time Production” can be implemented as efficient and professional as required.
** Business Card Disc Capacity is 210 discs.
*** Reduces regular disc capacity to 300 discs and business card disc capacity to 210 discs.
Olympus 7P Publishing Station Features:
- Self-Contained - Fully Embedded PC w/ Windows 7 & all necessary software preinstalled
- 7 Drives w/ 600 or 900 Disc Capacity (this model has 900)
- Inkjet or Thermal printers (this model comes ProIII Thermal Printer)
- English, German, French, Japanese language options.
- 3-Year Warranty on Autoloader - Industry leading
- Fastest loading/unloading system in the industry
- Works 24/7 without interruption
- Mechanial picker designed to not pickup multiple discs
- Sticky Media Separator option (if neccessary)
- Standard off-the-shelf HP ink cartridges for SpeedJet Pro printer.
- Mini & Business Card adapters available for select models
- Production of small/large batches of multiple CD/DVD/BDs or of unique discs
- Automated production of media including label printing
- Media production by using standard file system operations
- Full asynchronous production - produce 7 unique jobs simultaneously. A job contains 1 unique data master for duplication and 1 unique label file for printing.
- Integration into existing workflows and applications via batch interface
Olympus Publisher's software SDK (Software Developer Kit) can be integrated into any environment for customized recording and printing. SDK enables you to collect individual data from any source and record and print it to individual DVD-Rs, CD-Rs and now Blu-Ray Discs.
- Parallel operation of multiple Olympus Publishers connected on the same network, includes Load-Balancing
- Network-wide control of the production process by Windows and Web-clients
- Support of DDP files
- Archive and backup your data
- On-Demand publishing with customized label printing
- Mastering of data CD/DVD/BDs and audio CDs
Pro III Thermal Disc Printer Features:
Pro III thermal transfer printer makes quality printing easy and affordable. The Pro III offers both monocolor and process-color printing, and handles most media sizes and surfaces with superior 300x600 dpi quality. Pro III features secure, durable media trays (which reduces media slipping).
The Pro III is available as a standalone manual printer or as an automation-ready printer that integrates easily with most of our duplicators.
Production Quality Print
- Prints directly on the surface of standard CD-R and CD-ROM media without affecting the integrity of your data
- Exclusive thermal transfer technology provides crisp 300 dpi resolution print
- Exceptional accuracy and flexibility
- Will not fade or wash off
- Eliminates adhesive labels and handwriting
- Unique ribbon saver feature increases the number of CD's you can print with each ribbon
- Save thousands of dollars a year
Print Custom Graphics
- Prints directly from Window-based word or graphic programs
- Windows-based editor software allows you to create your own design, used scanned images, or import logos
- Prints customized design, including grayscale graphics, popular bar codes, and custom serialization from any PC compatible computer
Fast and Efficient
- On-demand desk-top convenience available 24 hour a day, 7 days a week
- Fastest CD-R printer available; 10-40 second print time compared with up to 4 minutes with ink jet printers
- Requires no drying time
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 8"x7"x14"
- Weight: 31 lbs/14.1 kg
- Maximum Resolution: 300 DPI
- Power Consumption: 100~240 VAC 50~60 Hz
Autoloader in Box 29x30x22 - 45 lbs
Drive Tower Box 23x20x13 - 40 lbs
Thermal Printer - 14x8x7 - 31 lbs
|Pro III Thermal Printer Power
||100~240 VAC 50~60 Hz
|Max Print Resolution
||Up to 900 discs
Please note that shipping in the contiguous United States will be an additional charge. As international shipping and non-contiguous domestic shipping rates vary, we will provide a quote for your location upon receipt of your order.
Autoloader: 29 inches
| Autoloader: 736.6 mm
Autoloader: 30 inches
| Autoloader: 762 mm
Autoloader: 22 inches
| Autoloader: 558.8 mm
Autoloader: 45 lbs.
| Autoloader: 20.41 kg