AML-MS1 MagnaStroyer Degausser (NSA Evaluated)
AML-MS1 MagnaStroyer has been evaluated by NSA and meets requirements of NSA/CSS 9-12A-D, Degausser Evaluated Products List
GSA Contract GS-02F-0016T offers delivered price of $1,750.00
Meets NSA standard for sanitizing all magnetically recorded data on hard disk up to 750 Oe and tape up to 2150 Oe
The AML-MS1 MagnaStroyer is a stand alone desk-top degausser that requires only one pass through a slot opening to guarantee complete erasure of your media.
The AML-MS1 MagnaStroyer meets NSA standard for sanitizing all magnetically recorded data on hard disks up to 750 Oe and magnetic tape up to 2150 Oe. This includes a variety of media, such as magnetic reel tape, audio and video tape, DLT I-IV, SDLT 1, 3480, 3490, 3590 and 9840, LTO-1 and LTO-2.
As this degausser employs permanent magnets, no external power is required for use, making this unit fully mobile and deployable. At only 4.3 pounds and under 7 inches in length, this unit can travel practically anywhere for remote degaussing needs.
This unit is proudly made in the USA with nickel-plated steel parts, and additional stainless steel & aluminum components.
Please note: With the MagnaStroyer, most types of media must be removed from their casing prior to degaussing. The aperture of the unit is .25" in height and 4.25" wide.
- Meets NSA standard for the erasure of
all magnetically recorded data on hard disks up to 750 Oe and magnetic tape up to 2150 Oe
- Degausses all flat-surface magnetic media
- Magnetic shield provides safe storage
- Quiet and easy-to-use
- No external power required
- Government organizations
- Military organizations
- Financial institutions
- Air Force
- Any Government Security Organization Requiring Compact or Deployable DoD and NSA-Evaluated Equipment
- Department of Defense
- Army and Air Force
- Military Suppliers Requiring DoD and NSA-Approved Media Destruction Equipment
- Military Security and Communications Offices
- U.S. Embassies and Consulates
- Banks and Financial Institutions With High Security Requirements
- Medical Industry
- All magnetically recorded data on magnetic disks up to 750 Oe and magnetic tape up to 2150 Oe
- Hard disk drives
and floppy disks
up to 750 Oe
- Magnetic tape up to 2150 Oe
- Reel tape
- Audio and video tape
- Betacam SP and Digital Betacam
- Digital Video Tape
- Mini DV Tape
- Travan Cartridges
No Power Required
||Accepts all media up to 4.25" wide and up to 1/4" thick
Please note that commercial shipping in the contiguous United States is an additional charge. As international shipping and non-contiguous domestic shipping rates vary, we will provide a quote for your location upon receipt of your order.