Model Super USB7 - 1 to 7 USB PowerTower Duplicator
Available on GSA Contract Number GS-02F-0093V
Call for GSA Pricing
The Data Devices Model Super USB7 - 1 to 7 USB Duplicator conveniently copies portable USB storage drives without a computer. The duplicator features advanced asynchronous duplication. No waiting and no interruption is experienced by the operator as each channel can independently load, unload, and copy the USB storage drive.
The Model Super USB7 Duplicator provides very low-cost storage drive duplication capability for every computer site, no matter how small or how rarely duplication is required. This inexpensive and completely reliable duplicator is on-call for every duplication assignment. It provides a bit-by-bit comparison of master drive with target drives.
This new Super USB7 Duplicator features user friendly four key control with LCD, high speed duplication, and bit-by-bit duplication. The automatic "Compare" feature permits the operator to confirm that each copy is completely and successfully duplicated. The unique source analysis intelligently copies only data content to target drives.
The Model Super USB7 Duplicator is reliable, affordable, and convenient. Each channel independently loads, unloads, and copies data to targets. It is the best companion machine for every USB storage drive requirement and it guarantees that the proper duplication machine is available for every user requirement.
- Copy & Compare up to 7 flash drive targets
- One master copies 7 target drives
- Stand-alone (no PC required)
- Up to 2 Gb/minute data transfer rate per channel
- No warm-up or cool down
- Unique Source Analysis-Intelligently copies only data content to targets
- Backlit LCD Menu Screen shows detailed information
- Supports all file formats, file size, and drive capacity
- Supports Synchronous and Asyschronous Copy Modes
- High Speed Copy up to 10 Mb/second
- Heavy-duty construction design permits daily operation
- Bit-by-bit comparison of master drive with targets
No warm up or Cool down needed.
System Memory: 256MB
Operating Temperature: 5 degrees - 55 degrees C
Relative Humidity: 20% - 60% non-condensing
Net Weight: 10 lbs
Overall Dimensions: 7 x 7 x 15 (USB7)
Universal Auto-Switching input voltage
- Small computer sites must copy data to USB drives for company computers on-site
- Small corporations must copy reliable data for all computers
- Government and military sites must copy proprietary or confidential information before shipping drives to remote locations
|Optional 1 Year Extended Warranty
|Speeds exceeding 10 Mb per second
Please note that commercial shipping in the contiguous United States will be an additional charge. As international shipping and non-contiguous domestic shipping rates vary, we will provide a quote for your location upon receipt of your order.
Dimensions - USB7