Model Super USB118 - 1 to 118 USB PowerTower Duplicator
Available on GSA Contract Number GS-02F-0093V
Call for GSA Pricing
The USB118 Flash Drive Duplicator conveniently copies up to 118 portable USB storage drives simultaneously. The duplicator features advanced asynchronous duplication. No waiting and no interruption is experienced by the operator as each channel can independently load, unload, and copy the USB storage drive.
The Model Super USB118 Flash Drive Duplicator provides very low-cost storage drive duplication capability for every large computer site, and this large selection offers unlimited duplication productivity whenever it is required. This low cost and completely reliable duplicator is on-call for every duplication assignment. It provides a bit-by-bit comparison of the master drive with every target drive.
This new Super USB118 Duplicator features user friendly four key control menu with Back-lit LCD, high speed duplication, and bit-by-bit duplication. The automatic "Compare" feature permits the operator to confirm that each copy is completely and successfully duplicated. The unique source analysis intelligently copies only data content to target drives.
The Model Super USB118 Duplicator is reliable, affordable, and convenient. Each channel independently loads, unloads, and copies data to targets. It is the best companion machine for every USB storage drive requirement and it guarantees that the proper duplication machine is available for every requirement, no matter how large.
- Copy & Compare up to 118 flash drive targets
- Up to 2 Gb/minute data transfer rate per channel
- Stand-alone (no PC required)
- Copy Speed is 33 Mb/second
- Buffer Memory of 256 Mb
- Unique Source Analysis-Intelligently copies only data content to target drives
- Backlit LCD Menu Screen shows detailed information
- Supports all file formats, file sizes, and drive capacities
- Supports Synchronous and Asyschronous Copy Modes
- High Speed Copy up to 33 Mb/second
- Heavy-duty construction permits daily operation
- Bit-by-bit comparison of master drive with target drives
No warm up or Cool down needed.
System Memory: 128MB buffer memory
Operating Temperature: 5 degrees - 55 degrees C
Relative Humidity: 20% - 60% non-condensing
Net Weight: 48 lbs (USB118)
Overall Dimensions: 22 x 22 x 23 (USB118)
Universal Auto-Switching input voltage
- Very large computer sites must copy unlimited data to USB drives for company-wide computers on-site
- Financial corporations must copy large quantities of reliable data for world-wide computer applications
- Government and military sites must copy proprietary or confidential information in large quantities and extremely fast before shipping drives to remote locations world-wide
|Speeds exceeding 33 Mb per second
Please note that commercial shipping in the contiguous United States will be an additional charge. As international shipping and non-contiguous domestic shipping rates vary, we will provide a quote for your location upon receipt of your order.
Dimensions - USB7