SuperCopier Gen 2 16 Port Duplicator with S.M.A.R.T. Testing
Product Number: SCD-0004
SPECIAL GOVERNMENT PRICING AVAILABLE
The SuperCopier® Desktop Pro Gen-2 with 16 SAS/SATA Ports is an industrial and an extremely fast, multiple purpose hard drive duplication unit. It can be used to perform drive duplication, drive imaging, drive cloning, drive selective imaging , drive erase, drive diagnostics, and drive quick format of many drives in a very fast and efficient way. The unit performs at a very high transfer rate, in a very secure Linux environment, and with the most efficient user-friendly touchscreen icons application. The unit has a durable built, with a desktop style, featuring 16 channels open tray for easy drive insertion and connection, 16 SATA/SATA-3 ports, and 6 USB3.0 ports. By default one SAS/SATA port and one USB ports are set to perform as the source ports, but the user has the flexibility to assign each port of the unit as source or target. The SuperCopier application supports many modes of operations, such as:
1) Mirror mode, Imaging drive with 100% bit by bit copy - any OS and any file system, with Hash verification mechanism which includes Hash target drive and compares to source drive for 100% data transferred verification. User can also image a portion of the drive by adjusting the % of the bit by bit mirror imaging.
2) Duplication drives with a Quick Copy/Advanced Smart Copy - The application supports duplication of the files system only, from many source drives that have the following file system: FAT/NTFS/exFAT/Linux EXT2-4 to many target drives.
Also, the application automatically performs:
a) Partitions scanning on the source drives
b) Partitions scaling on the target drives.
c) Scale Options:
1) Scale all partitions
2) Selectively scale partitions
3) Disable scaling
4) Scale down partition (Not for EXT2-4): If the data on the source drive does not occupied the whole drive, user can copy it to a smaller drive (for example if the data occupied only 200GB on 1TB source drive, than the target drive can be 200GB and cloning from 1TB to 200GB will work).
NTFS True scaling down new s/w release Example:
We run a bench test with a 160GB source drive, which contains two NTFS partitions, 100MB boot partition, and the rest was Windows partition. The target drive is 120GB and the data load size is 16.4GB. The data is fragmented and previous s/w revision could not even copy to an 80GB target drive. The new s/w version allows the target drive to shrink from a 120GB drive all the way down to 23.5GB drive!
d) Ability to Copy Encrypted partition and unrecognized partition
3) VHD: Supports copy from source drive with multiple VHD files
4) Supports Selective Imaging of files and folders
5) Deploy drive - The application supports duplication of data from one source drive to many target drives, or from many source drives to many target drives up to 4:4 on SATA/SAS ports and more with USB3.0 ports
6) Erase operations - The application supports independent channel/port erase operations with the use of those erase protocols: DoD, Security Erase, Enhanced Security Erase
7) Quick drive format - The application supports a quick format for NTFS, exFAT, FAT32, HFS+, and EXT4 file system
8) Drive Diagnostics: User can run drive diagnostics on Target drives, such S.M.A.R.T tests and Read- Verify test that will report the location and amount of bad sectors and weak media.
9) The SuperCopier application runs under secured Linux OS (Linux OS is not targeted by viruses and malware as Windows, for instance)
10) The unit has optional expansion capabilities via PCIE 3.0 Expansion slots (SCSI 3 drives and 6 drives Options, Fiber Channel 2 drives Options, 1394 Option, Thunderbolt Option Via 1394, USB3.1 Option, Express Card Reader Option, NVMe KIT and more)
11) Also the application is updated to clone drives with Windows 10
Expansion capabilities and the main hardware options:
Expansion Slots: Optional expansion slots (3 PCIE 3.0) that can be configured at the time of purchasing the main unit to supports many different kinds of storage devices such as SCSI, FC, 1394, TB, Express cards, Mini PCIE, M.2 PCIE NVMe and more. The Supports is limited to the total number of available Expansion slots.
USB3.0 to SATA adapters and Kits Option: Today USB3.0 technology is extremely fast and can run read data from SSD drives up to 20GB/min.With the use of USB3.0 to SATA 4 channel Kit, the user can convert 4 USB3.0 ports to 4 SATA ports on any of MediaClone unit. The optional Kit is supplied with one external PS and it includes all the cabling to power and connect the 4 USB3.0 to SATA adapters. The tested performance when running 4 adapters in parallel was measured at a very high speed and very little speed degradation.
SCSI Expansion and Configuration Option: The user can select to configure the unit at the time of purchasing of the main unit with SCSI controller cards. . There are 2 kits available: 6 Drives SCSI and 3 Drives SCSi Supports. The kits include SCSI LVDS 3 channel cable (68pin connectors), SCSI terminator, VHDCI to SCSI adapter, SCA80 and HD50 SCSI adapters to supports old SCSI drives, and external PS. The PCIE 3.0 expansion slots do provides a very high bandwidth and the application can achieve very high-speed meeting SCSI drives transfer rates.
Fiber Channel Expansion and Configuration Option: The user can select to configure the unit at the time of purchasing of the main unit, with FC controller cards. The 2 drives FC-KIT includes FC dual ports 4Gigabit/s controller, 2 FC drive's Adapters, 2 Optical 1m cables, and 2 Transceivers. The PCIE 3.0 expansion slot do provides a very high bandwidth and the application can achieve a very high-speed meeting FC drives transfer rates.
1394 Expansion Configuration Option: The unit can be configured with 1394 PCIE controller to supports 1394 devices (1394 devices can be easily daisy chained).
USB3.1 Configuration Option: The unit can be configured with USB3.1 controller card to supports newly USB3.1 storage devices.
Thunderbolt adapter Option: With the use the Thunderbolt to 1394 adapter, a user can connect the main unit to a Mac laptop that has a TB port (Ans it is booted in target) and gains access to the Mac internal drive.
NVMe: The unit can be configured with NVMe controller supporting external connection to 2.5" and M.2 NVMe SSD
Built in the US: The units are built and tested in the US
Warranty: One-year free warranty on the main unit (it is not included warranty on accessories, adapters, and cables)
i7 6th Generation CPU
Dedicated Secure Unit: Duplicate, Clone, Image, Erases and Formats storage devices (Hard Disk Drives, Solid State Drives, USB storage device, Multi Media Cards)
Copy Multiple Hard Drives Simultaneously
8 Channel HDD Open Tray: An easy to insert and plug tray, that accommodates any size or shape of Hard Disk Drives and storage devices, includes power status LED indicators
Easy Navigation icons and screens
Display: 8" (800x600)LED backlight Touchscreen color LCD display
Speed/Transfer rate: Very efficient and extremely fast clone operation. Measured transfer rate is up to 29GB/min with SSD and up to 11GB/min with fast hard disk drives
Bad Sectors Handling: User have the choice to set a few options: skip bad sectors, skip bad blocks, or abort the operations
48bit LBA addressing: Supports drives with size up to 256TB
Drive Diagnostics: S.M.A.R.T. tests and Read-Verify
Power Supply: A built-in universal auto switching 750W UL/CE/PSE power supply with Input voltage 100-240V/50-60Hz
Operating Temperature: 5°–55° C
Relative Humidity: 20%–60% non-condensing
Shipping Weight: 28.5 lbs
Base Unit Dimensions: 16" x 15" x 4"
Open Tray Dimensions: 11" x 6" x 2". A user will have to attach the display pad to the main unit)
|One year, back to base
|Speeds up 11 Gb/min for hard disk drives and 29 Gb/min for SSD.
Please note that commercial shipping in the contiguous United States will be an additional charge. As international shipping and non-contiguous domestic shipping rates vary, we will provide a quote for your location upon receipt of your order.