Hera 9 Series Automated Duplicator--900 Disc Capacity
Hera 9 Overview
Often those who need to duplicate larger volume of optical discs like CD and DVD discs are caught between the need for convenience and the added cost to achieve it. The Hera 9 standalone heavy-duty, autoloader duplicator is the answer.
The Hera 9 is the perfect blend of large capacity, fast speed, reliable performance and affordability. The option to copy a single source or multiple sources using useful multi-master recognition technology allows the user to make the exact number of copies required from a single master or multiple masters from a single setting.
The Hera 9 allows the user the flexibility to work on other projects with the comfort in knowing that duplication will be performed automatically with minimal interaction.
The Hera 9 is a fully self-contained CD/DVD/BD Duplicator with its own hard drive and writers. No PC or MAC host is required. The system is controlled using a simple 4-button keypad. The menus are very intuitive, making the system as easy to operate as a photocopier. Hera 9 is also available as a Blu-Ray disc duplicator!
Multi-Master Mode Feature
The Hera 9 autoloader features a Multi-Master Mode. Traditionally, autoloaders can only handle one duplication job at a time and additional manpower is needed to load the next duplication job (ex. Load new master disc, insert more blank discs, etc.) This totally revolutionary auto-master recognition technology permits the Hera 9 to handle multiple duplication jobs per run by itself. For example, the operator can make 200 copies of job A, 50 copies of job B, and 100 copies of job C.
Traditional autoloading duplicators will only process one job per run and need someone to load job B and job C to the autoloader. However, with the Hera 9 featuring Multi-Master Mode, the duplicator will process all three jobs sequentially per run by itself, without the need to load and reload additional master disc. This process affords the user more time to dedicate to other matters rather than keeping a constant eye on the autoloader.
- PC-Link Feature
The Hera 9 is the only standalone automated CD/DVD/BD duplication system that can be used both as a stand alone duplicator and connected to a PC or laptop. Users can choose to load master discs the traditional way with a physical disc while using the Hera 9 duplicator in standalone mode, or they can transfer disc images directly to the Hera 9 duplicator's hard drive from their PC or laptop with only a USB connection. In addition to transferring large ISO files rather than burning a disc first, users can even send complete duplication jobs from their PC or laptop to the Hera 9 duplicator.
Hera 9 Standard Features:
- 9 Drives - 900 Disc Capacity
- Fastest/Smartest controller in the world w/ newly developed chips. 32-bit 256 MB DDR2 buffer memory and lightning fast speeds up to 56x CD, 24x DVD, and 12x BD
- Completely Standalone - No PC required.
- Sticky Media Separator option ensures discs do not stick together.
- Works 24/7 without interruption
- Copy Counter - Keeps track of copies made
- Mechanical picker that does not pick up multiple discs.
- PC-Link - Connect to a PC and fully control the autoloader.
- User-Friendly LCD Display
- 500GB internal HDD - 1TB/2TB options available.
- Multi-Language Support - English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian and Japanese.
- Automatic Format Recognition recognizes CD, DVD, or BD.
- Mult-Master Mode recognizes non-blank discs as masters. Mix batches of CDs, DVDs & BDs without stopping to change the media!
- Supports all common CD, DVD, and BD formats and media.
- Continuous Hard Drive Partitioning allocates exact space for master.
- Manual Duplication - Can remove tower to use manually.
Hera 9 BD - Additional Blu-Ray Disc Options:
- Support for Blu-Ray Discs as well as DVD and CD discs.
- Supports all current Blu-Ray / DVD media - Can duplicate Single Layer
- DVD±R/RW/Blu-ray and Double/Dual Layer DVD±R/Blu-ray Formats.
- Auto DVD Format Conversion - Can convert media between DVD+R/RW and DVD-R/RW automatically.
|CD Drive Speed
|Up to 56X DVD-ROM
|DVD Drive Speed
|Blu-Ray option Drive Speed
|Up to 630 discs
Please note that shipping in the contiguous United States will be an additional charge. As international shipping and non-contiguous domestic shipping rates vary, we will provide a quote for your location upon receipt of your order.
Autoloader: 22 inches
Drive Tower: 16 inches
| Autoloader: 559 mm
Drive Tower: 406 mm
Autoloader: 29 inches
Drive Tower: 32 inches
| Autoloader: 737 mm
Drive Tower: 813 mm
Autoloader: 30 inches
Drive Tower: 25 inches
| Autoloader: 762 mm
Drive Tower: 635 mm
Autoloader: 45 lbs.
Drive Tower: 55 lbs.
| Autoloader: 20.41 kg
Drive Tower: 24.95 kg