FD 280 Double-Head Edge Tabbing System (DISCONTINUED)
GSA Price for FD 280: $9,195.00
The FD 280 Double-Head Edge Tabbing System applies multiple edge tabs per piece in various positions, processing more than 15,000 pieces per hour. With user-friendly controls, it has the ability to change between 1” and 1.5” tabs simply by flipping a switch.
A variety of tab stocks can be used, including clear, translucent and paper. Built-in waste take-up spools reduce down time, and for increased efficiency, tabs can be fed fan-folded or from rolls for higher volume. The FD 280 can also be used in-line with other tabletop labelers, feeders, printers and folders including the FD 342, FD 382 and FD 38X.
Options include the FD 280-10 Heavy Duty Feeder, capable of feeding a stack of up to 12” of material to be tabbed up to 3/8" thick, the FD 280-20 High Volume Tab Delivery Module which reduces down-time by feeding rolls of up to 150,000 tabs, and the FD 260-20 Conveyor which stacks tabbed pieces in a neat, sequential order for easy removal.
- Applies multiple edge tabs
- 15,000+ pieces / hour
- Uses 1" & 1.5" tabs
- FD 280-10 Heavy Duty Feeder: Operators can input a stack of up to 12” of material to be tabbed, up to 3/8” thick.
- FD 280-15 3' Floor-Standing Conveyor
- FD 280-20 High Volume Tab Delivery Module: Handles rolls of up to 150,000 tabs, which reduces down-time caused by reloading tabs.
- FD 280-30 Adjustable Height Cart for FD 280-20.
- FD 280-40 Adjustable Height Cart for FD 280.
- FD 280-50 Fan-Fold Tab Stand.
- FD 280-60 Connection Bridge.
- FD 280-70 Infeed Riser.
|GSA Purchase Price||$9,195.00|
|Tabs Applied||Up to 3 tabs per pass|
|Speed||Tabs up to 15,000 pieces per hour|
|Document Sizes||3.5” - 9” H x 5.5” - 12” W|
|Up to .2” thick|
|115V, 4A, 60Hz or 230V, 2A, 50Hz|
Government buyers please note: we can ship this unit to a U.S. consolidation point within the continental USA free of charge. We cannot ship to APO addresses. If we ship overseas to a physical address, additional shipping charges may apply.
Please note that commercial shipping within contiguous United States will be an additional charge. As international shipping and non-contiguous domestic shipping rates vary, we will provide a quote for your location upon receipt of your order.