FD 2200-10 High Volume Stand Alone Sealer
GSA Price for FD 2200-10: $15,743.00
The AutoSeal FD 2200-10 Stand-Alone pressure sealer is the ideal solution for high-volume mailers who want to utilize existing floor model folding systems. The ability to purchase a "sealer-only" system versus a complete folding and sealing solution drastically reduces the up-front cost of adding pressure seal capability.
The 2200-10 utilizes a patented pressure seal system that has been carefully engineered and refined to process pressure seal forms at speeds of up to 40,000 pieces per hour, combined with heavy-duty construction built to last in the most demanding environments.
Standard features include a precision ground clutching four-roller system, an 8-ball transport deck to provide a smooth transition from the fold rollers to the sealer, plus infrared fault detectors, safety interlock, and heavy-duty casters.
- Integrates easily
- Speed: Up to 40,000/hr
- High production
- Three interface connections
- Pressure Rollers: High-production precision ground clutching four-roller system
- Static Eliminator: Static brush is located on the exit of the sealer to reduce static electricity and assist in the neat, sequential stacking of forms onto a conveyor
- Safety Cover Interlock: Shuts down the system when the cover is open
- Fault Detection: Infrared sensor located at the infeed of the sealer detects any faults and sends signal to stop the upstream folder it’s
|GSA Purchase Price||FD2200:$15,743.00|
|Speed||Fixed speed of 40,000 forms/hour|
|Paper Size||Up to 11.5” wide|
|240V, Single Phase|
Government buyers please note: we can ship this unit to a U.S. consolidation point within the continental USA free of charge. We cannot ship to APO addresses. If we ship overseas to a physical address, additional shipping charges may apply.
Please note that commercial shipping within contiguous United States will be an additional charge. As international shipping and non-contiguous domestic shipping rates vary, we will provide a quote for your location upon receipt of your order.