FD 2052IL In-Line System with Laser Printer
GSA Price for FD 2052IL: $10,688.00
GSA Price for P2000IL: $13,600.00
The AutoSeal FD 2052IL System interfaces the industry-leading fully-automatic FD 2052 AutoSeal with model-specific MICR and non-MICR desktop laser printers to provide enhanced document security.
The System's enclosed paper path is specially designed to conceal sensitive documents including PIN notices, checks, school grade reports and health care information. This feature also eliminates the added task of unloading forms from the printer and loading them into the pressure sealer.
The IL System - which includes the IL Pressure Sealer and IL Alignment Base - features six automatic fold settings, a user-friendly LED control panel and the ability to store up to 9 custom fold settings. The compact, powerful design is capable of processing up to 175,000 forms per month and is pre-programmed for three popular folds: Z & Half (all applications), C (bottom check position only).
- Print, fold, seal in-line
- Enclosed paper path
- Enhanced security
- Processes up to 14" forms
- Installation: Easy to install, no software required
- Custom Folds: Stores up to 9 different custom folds into memory
- Fault Detector: Detects double feeding and any faults
- Pre-Programmed for 3 Popular Folds: Automatic fold plate setup for Z, C *, Half and custom folds
- P2052IL: Cost-saving package that includes FD 2052IL System, 18” conveyor and 2 cabinets
- Locking Cabinets: Fully enclosed for storage (2 cabinets required)
- 18” Conveyor w/Photo Eye: Allows for neat and sequential stacking
|Purchase Price||FD 2052IL: $11,495.00|
|GSA Purchase Price||FD 2052IL:$10,688.00|
|Fold Types||Z & V (all applications), C (bottom check position only)|
|Paper Size||Up to 8.5” W x 14” L|
|Up to 175,000 pieces per month|
|FD Model: 120 Volts AC, 50/60 Hz|
FE Model: 220 Volts AC, 50/60 Hz
Government buyers please note: we can ship this unit to a U.S. consolidation point within the continental USA free of charge. We cannot ship to APO addresses. If we ship overseas to a physical address, additional shipping charges may apply.
Please note that commercial shipping within contiguous United States will be an additional charge. As international shipping and non-contiguous domestic shipping rates vary, we will provide a quote for your location upon receipt of your order.