HD-1T NSA & DOD Approved Degausser (Remanufactured)
The Model HD-1T meets NSA & DOD requirements for purging classified information on longitudinal and perpendicular magnetic disk storage devices with Coercivities up to 5000 Oersteds and magnetic tape media with Coercivities up to 2800 Oersteds. The HD-1T accommodates multiple tape formats per cycle and hard disk drives without disassembly.
A major benefit of any degausser is its useful life to the customer. You need to know your equipment is going to keep pace with advancing data storage technology. The HD-1T generates the strongest magnetic field of any degausser manufactured. This advantage allows you to obtain a longer useful life from a degausser.
Guaranteed Security Made Simple
True security minded professionals need a guarantee that their data is completely erased. The HD-1T degausser’s listing in the NSA DEPL guarantees you that your data is gone; you never have to worry your data will end up with the wrong person. The HD-1T is simple to operate. OPEN degausser door, INSERT media, press START. Guaranteed security made simple.
Fast Cycle Time
Organizations with large quantities of media do not have the luxury of sanitizing media for long periods of time. The fast cycle time of the HD-1T allows you to quickly sanitize your media and minimize the need for additional resources to be added for media sanitization.
- Simple Operation
- NSA Approved
- Listed on Degausser Approved Products List
- Chamber-Type Degausser
- Pulse Discharge Magnetic Field
- One-Pass Operation
- Continuous Duty
- 38 Second Cycle Time
Independent scientific testing confirms this degausser erases longitudinal and perpendicular disk storage devices with a Coercivity of 5000 Oersteds and tape media with a Coercivity of 2800 Oersteds.
The HD-1T accommodates hard drives up to 1 inch high by 4 inches wide by 5.8 inches deep including floppy disks, zip disks, and hard disk drives without disassembly. The HD-1T accommodates tape media up to 1 inch high by 4.3 inches wide by 7.3 inches deep including DLT, LTO, 8mm, DDS, and VHS. The HD-1T can accommodate multiple tapes per cycle.
CONTROLS AND INDICATORS
- Illuminated POWER Switch
- START Push-Button
- NORMAL and FAULT Indicators – Backlit 48-character digital display prompts normal operation, simple user-activated self-calibration function, and comprehensive service and diagnostic functions. Process evaluation feature allows operator to obtain preventative maintenance when indicated.
- Temperature – Operation from 0°C (32°F) to 50°C (122°F)
- Relative Humidity – 5% to 95%, noncondensing
- Vibration and Shock – Designed to withstand commercial shipping and handling conditions
- Altitude – Operation to 10,000 ft (3,000 m)
- Width – 30 in (76.2 cm)
- Height – 54.8 in (139.2 cm)
- Depth – 28.5 in (72.4 cm)
- Weight – 420 lb (191 kg)